- Show Date: Yes
- Date: November 30, 2021 (Deadline of Submission)
- Button Label: SUBMISSION
Equal Opportunity Video Competition
The University is committed to creating, promoting and maintaining an environment of equality of opportunity for members of the University community, free of any discrimination/harassment. To raise awareness of the campus community about equal opportunity, a video competition is organised as part of the Equal Opportunity Festival this year.
Entries should be made under one of the following themes:
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Mutual Respect
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
All HKU students, full-time or part-time, may submit entries individually or in teams.
Champion: HK$3,000 book prize and a certificate
First runner-up: HK$1,500 book prize and a certificate
Second runner-up: HK$1,000 book prize and a certificate
Most Popular Video: HK$500 book prize and a certificate
Submission Requirements and Deadline
- Technical specifications:
Video Duration 3 to 5 minutes Submission Format Upload your video onto the submission form or provide a Google link with the uploaded video in format of MP4. Resolution 1920x1080 pixel / 1280x720 pixel Max. File Size 2000mb
- Texts and language used in the video should be in English, with English subtitles. Subtitles in Chinese may also be included.
- Complete the submission form available here, which should include a description on your ideas for the video.
- Deadline for submission: November 30, 2021 (Tuesday)
- Relevance to the chosen theme
- Clarity of message
- Creativity and originality
- Visual impact
Results will be announced before end of December 2021.
- All entries must be original and must not infringe any copyrighted materials.
- A student should not submit more than one entry, whether individually or in a team.
- There is no restriction on video style, for example, it can be animation, whiteboard pictures, live action, motion graphics, kinetic typography, etc.
- Entries containing potentially offensive materials or any materials that may infringe copyright will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judging panel shall be final.
- Shortlisted videos will be shown on EOU Facebook from December 9 - 15, 2021. The ‘Most Popular Video’ will be awarded to the video with the most ‘likes’ on EOU Facebook during the designated voting period.
- Selected videos will be shown on U-VISION and EOU social media. Entries may be used by the University for promotion of equal opportunity in future without prior notification or request.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition without prior notification.
For enquiries, please contact Sunny Chung via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 日期: November 30, 2021 (Deadline of Submission)