- Show Date: Yes
- Date: November 7, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Venue: Convocation Room, MB218, 2/F Main Building
- Button Label: REGISTER
Training on Web Accessibility for Webmasters or Web Administrators
This seminar covers the requirements stipulated under the Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme co-organized by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) and the Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC). The aim of this scheme is to encourage the adoption of accessibility design to facilitate access to online information and services by all segments of the community, including persons with disabilities. Departmental webmaster and web administrators who possess basic web editing knowledge and are responsible for website design and/ or maintenance are welcome to join.
The following topics will be covered in the seminar:
- Web/Mobile App Accessibility Campaign
- How to Fulfill Web Accessibility Requirements
- Testing Techniques for Web Accessibility
All colleagues and students are welcome to join the training.
- 日期: November 7, 2018 (Wednesday)
- 時間: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- 地點: Convocation Room, MB218, 2/F Main Building