- Show Date: Yes
- Date: March 31, 2023 (Deadline of submission)
- Button Label: SUBMISSION
Equal Opportunity Poster Competition 2023
The University is committed to creating, promoting and maintaining an environment of equality of opportunity for members of the University community, free of any discrimination and harassment. This poster competition is organised by the Equal Opportunity Unit (EOU) to raise awareness of the campus community about equal opportunity.
Entries should be made under one of the following themes:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Mutual Respect
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
All HKU students, full-time or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate, are welcome.
|Champion||HK$1,200 book prize and a certificate|
|1st Runner-up||HK$1,000 book prize and a certificate|
|2nd Runner-up||HK$800 book prize and a certificate|
|Merit Prize||HK$300 book prize and a certificate|
|Viewers’ Choice Award||HK$200 book prize and a certificate|
Submission Requirements and Deadline
- Technical specifications
Submission Format Upload your design(s) onto the submission form. Poster Format Design a maximum of 2 posters which should be printable as A2 size of 420 mm (W) x 594 mm (H) in high resolution PDF format. Max. Size 20 mb (for each poster)
- Any text on poster(s) shall be in English.
- Complete the submission form available HERE, which should include a title and a brief description in English for each submitted poster.
- Deadline for submission: March 31, 2023 (Friday)
- Relevance to the chosen theme
- Clarity of message
- Creativity and originality
- Visual impact
- All entries must be original design created by the participant who owns the full rights of the work and must not infringe any copyrighted materials.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 2 posters.
- Entries must not have been submitted for any other competitions or provided to any other parties for publication before this competition.
- Entries containing potentially offensive materials, commercial content, or any materials that may infringe copyright will be disqualified.
- Up to ten entries will be shortlisted for the Viewers’ Choice Award for online voting.
- The decision of the judging panel shall be final.
- Selected entries will be featured on the EOU website and EOU social media. Entries may be used by the University for promotion of equal opportunity in future without prior notification or request.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition without prior notification.
Please contact Kammy Wong via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATE: March 31, 2023 (Deadline of submission)