- Show Date: Yes
- Date: November 30, 2022 (Deadline of Submission)
- Button Label: REGISTER
Equal Opportunity Social Media Image Competition
The University is committed to creating, promoting and maintaining an environment of equality of opportunity for members of the University community, free of any discrimination/harassment. This social media image competition is organised by the Equal Opportunity Unit (EOU) to raise awareness of the campus community about equal opportunity.
Entries should be made under one of the following themes:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Mutual Respect
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
All HKU students, full-time or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate, are welcome.
|HK$1,200 book prize and a certificate
|HK$1,000 book prize and a certificate
|HK$800 book prize and a certificate
|HK$300 book prize and a certificate
|Viewers’ Choice Award
|HK$200 book prize and a certificate
Submission Requirements and Deadline
|Upload your image(s) onto the submission form.
|Create a set of maximum 4 images that could be shared on social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook). Each image should be in high resolution JPEG / PNG format at 1080x1080 pixels.
|20 mb (for each image)
2. Complete the submission form available HERE, which should include a title and a brief description in English for your submission.
3. Deadline for submission: November 30, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Relevance to the chosen theme
- Clarity of message
- Creativity and originality
- Visual impact
- Each entry must be an original image created by the participant who owns the full rights of the work and must not infringe any copyrighted materials.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 4 images.
- The image(s) shall not be duplicated and/or taken from photos or selfies.
- Entries must not have been submitted for any other competitions or provided to any other parties for publication before this competition.
- Entries containing potentially offensive materials, commercial content, or any materials that may infringe copyright will be disqualified.
- Up to ten entries will be shortlisted for the Viewers’ Choice Award for online voting.
- The decision of the judging panel shall be final.
- Selected entries will be featured on the EOU website and EOU social media. Entries may be used by the University for promotion of equal opportunity in future without prior notification or request.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition without prior notification.
Please contact Sunny Chung via email email@example.com.
- DATE: November 30, 2022 (Deadline of Submission)